Reading Time: 2 minutes
Fortnite wants to see your Fornitemares films for video Fortography. So if you’re a Fortographer here’s your chance to be a star.
All you need to do is send videos for Fortnitemares 2021, Fortnite is looking for videos this time instead of screenshots to celebrate Halloween.
Fortnite invites you to send Halloween-themed videos that will tell a story or simply be visually striking. You can also submit a video you already have made, some of these videos will be shortlisted to feature in a blog post in November.
How to Submit your Video?
- You can submit your videos in the following ways:
- Upload your content as a YouTube video then post the YouTube video on Twitter using the #VideoFortography hashtag.
- Upload your content as a YouTube video then post the YouTube video on r/FortNiteBR using the Video Fortography post flair.
You need to send your videos before October 15, 2021, at 12 PM ET.
Fortnitemares Fortography Rules
- Videos should not contain any Epic display names.
- Videos should be in line with Epic’s Content Guidelines.
- Any Fortnite content shown must’ve originated in the Fortnite universe. (No third-party intellectual properties.)
- Visuals, music, and sound effects can only come from gameplay (with no Licensed Audio present), and/or the Fortnite music in this folder. Music and sounds can be edited for length and/or volume only. (No other music or sound effects are permitted.) Players can prevent Licensed Audio from playing by making sure the “Mute All” Licensed Audio option is turned on in the settings.
- As said above, videos must be Halloween-themed. (Tip: try filming in one of the featured Fortnitemares maps/games/experiences!)
- It’s good to give credit! If your video takes place in a player-made map/game/experience, include its name somewhere (such as the video description).
- The maximum length of videos can be 90 seconds.
- Voiceover is optional. (Voiceover must be original.)
- No text can be added on-screen.
- If you submit your video on behalf of a team, please make sure everyone on the team (editors, performers, etc.) agrees to this use. Don’t submit a video that you don’t have the right to submit!
You can find the sample video in the section below, wish you good luck creating your Fortographic video.