Reading Time: 2 minutes
VeVe is a new platform for NFT digital collectibles which operates using blockchain technology. It is 99% more energy-efficient than Ethereum. The platform will offset the carbon footprint from the minting of VeVe NFT and establish a grant of 1 billion OMI to offset the cost of designing and producing NFT.
VeVe NFT allows you to buy digital characters from Batman DC comics, Cartoon Network, GhostBusters, and more. If you are not sure how to go about it, we bring you a guide on how to buy VeVe NFT with Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
How to Buy VeVe NFT with Bitcoin
- Download and Install the VeVe app on your smartphone.
- Set up your account and open the wallet tab.
- Click settings and enable the OMI wallet. OMI (Ecomi) is a token used by the VeVe app.
- You can exchange Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to OMI (Ecomi) to buy NFTs.
- After the OMI wallet enabled in your VeVe app you are ready to receive OMI tokens (Ecomi) from a cryptocurrency exchange or other wallet.
- To swap Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, and other altcoins to the OMI tokens (ECOMI) on the GO20 blockchain use a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Once you are registered with a cryptocurrency exchange, you can withdraw your OMI to your GO20 address seen in your wallet tab.
- Use the OMI receiving address, not the GEM address. GEMs are used directly to buy NFT digital collectibles.
- Finally, convert your OMI (Ecomi) to GEM. You can do this using the VeVe app’s swap button.
You can exchange OMI to GEM at the current price, where 1 GEM = 1 USD. Now that you have the GEMs, you are ready to buy digital collectibles in the VeVe.me.