If you are wondering how to check who unfollowed you on Instagram, this article will hello you find an answer to your question. The Meta-owned social media platform offers you all options to manage every aspect of your business’s social media marketing. With over 120 million Americans using Instagram as of January 2022, it has become a leading market for the app in the U.S., according to Statista.
In the case of Twitter, you can connect with followers and easily unfollow them simply by tapping a finger. And people wonder when they see that someone’s stopped following them.
Know Who unfollowed me on Instagram
There are three ways to check who has unfollowed you on Instagram. The first two ways require knowing the name of the account that could have unfollowed you, so you need to manually search for them.
You can follow and unfollow followers by checking your Followers list.
- Open Instagram and log in with your account.
- Go to your Profile, located at the right-most bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the Followers List on the top or side of your screen.
- Type the name of the account in the search bar that you’ve been following, to find out who unfollowed you.
- Go through the list of users and see if one of them might be on it, if you are not sure which it is.
- If they’re following you, they’ll appear in your feed. If not, it means they either don’t follow you or have unfollowed you.
How to check the following list of other users?
- Open Instagram, Tap on the Search page (located at the bottom left and next to the home icon).
- To find the account you want to follow, type its name into the search bar.
- If you want to follow someone on Instagram, find their profile and tap the Following button.
- In order to find who follows you on Instagram, search for your account’s name in the search bar. If they appear there, it means they follow you. If not, either they didn’t follow you originally or they might have unfollowed you.
You can also find out who unfollowed you by using third-party apps, but these only track your account’s stats after you download them and sign in with your Instagram account. The other option would be to check comments on posts that appear in the “You Might Also Like” section of your feed.
Popular Apps to know who unfollowed you on Instagram?
There are many third-party apps that stopped working due to major changes in the Instagram platform back in 2018. However, at the time of this article’s publication, the following four apps will analyze your account.
Followers Tracker Pro
This app contains in-app purchases, but it is free to find out how many Instagram followers you’ve lost. Followers Tracker Pro provides information about who has unfollowed you and more. It’s available only on iOS devices.
This free app is only available for Android, but it’s worth downloading! It will allow you to see all of your followers who have chosen to unfollow you since the last time you logged in. Keep in mind that there are many ads mixed in with the information you need, but if it’s a reliable Instagram app that may be worth installing.
If you use Instagram to promote your brand, then FollowMeter is the perfect app for tracking who’s following and unfollowing you. You’ll love their clear dashboard that shows key metrics like who followed and left recently. When you investigate the sections in your profile, it’s easy to see which followers are lost quickly. Find this excellent app for iOS devices!
Real Followers & Likes
Real Followers & Likes app helps your followers grow! There are 10,000 quotes and 30 categories for you to choose from. Feel free to unlock more features by following our instructions.
iScanner App includes AI additions Sets it apart from its Competitors
5 Best Ways to Create Burner Phone Number in Seconds
Venmo introduces Charity Profiles Feature Allows Charities to Raise Funds Directly