GETTR is a Twitter-styled nonbiased social network for people all over the world. The app is termed to be pro Trump, after it was launched by Jason Miller, a senior adviser of former US President Trump.
Though President Trump does not have a verified account on GETTR, maybe he joins the platform in the near future we never know.
It’s not easy to find a politically correct platform in recent times, this is where GETTR seems to connect with people looking out for a non biased social network. If you are one of them, this is how to sign up for GETTR.
How to sign up for GETTR?
- Enter https://gettr.com/ as your web browser URL.
- It looks identical to Twitter, click on Create Account on the top right or bottom right
- Enter desired Username, Email, Password, and Birth Year. Click the Next Button to proceed further.
- Enter the verification code sent to your email
- You will get suggestions of Who to Follow
- Start posting by clicking on Post GETTR Button on the right side.
On completion, you can start using the GETTR platform. In case you want to delete your account for any reason, GETTR doesn’t seem to have an easy way to do so.
How to Delete GETTR Account?
To delete GETTR account you will have to email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Though emails sent to these email ids have bounced.
Have you signed up for GETTR, are you using it, please share your experiences in the comments section below.