Silicon Power Marvel Xtreme M80 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive is a new flash drive from Silicon Power, and it is anything but boring. The Marvel Xtreme M80 USB-A drive offers read performance up to 600MB/s and write performance up to 500MB/s. This means it stays true to its name, this drive is extremely fast!
According to Silicon Power, the Marvel Xtreme M80 with extreme read speeds up to 600MB/s and write speeds up to 500MB/s their fastest USB flash drive yet. It is 5.5x and 16.7x faster, as compared to a standard UFD. This means it can copy huge files to drives in a matter of seconds saving you time. It can transfer a 5GB file from a PC to the drive-in in as little as 12 seconds.
The Marvel Xtreme M80 flash drive features a Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface and has a massive capacity of up to 1TB storage. With all the mentioned features it would be the only UFD you will need. It features a portable-friendly design and offers a quick and simple alternative to cloud storage, a device you would want to have wherever you go.Silicon Power Marvel Xtreme M80 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive Specs:
- Capacity: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB
- Dimensions: 68.5mm x 17.8mm x 8.2mm
- Weight: 8.5g
- Color: Gray
- Material: Aluminum + Plastic
- Performance Read (max.): up to 600MB/s
- Performance Write (max.): up to 500MB/s
- Interface: Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.3.X and above, Linux 2.6.X and above
- Operating Temperature: 0°C – 70°C
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, UKCA, KC, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS
- Warranty: 5-year limited warrantySilicon Power has not yet disclosed the pricing details or when the product will be available. Though the product is expected to be available for sale soon.
Silicon Power Marvel Xtreme M80 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive
Sonos Roam SL Features Powerful Audio And Minimal Aesthetics
Realme Buds Air 3 Earbuds Offer Real Active Noise Cancellation And True Wireless Stereo