Fortnite Season 7 leaks suggest the upcoming week 2 Epic Challenges players will be able to scout out objectives and plan ahead with their squads. Epic Games did make a valiant effort to keep the secrets ever since the launch of the new season.
Players will certainly enjoy exploring the unknown but it is always better to precisely know what lies ahead of you as it will save you a lot of time and effort.
We have mentioned the Fortnite Season 7 leaks but players need to keep in mind these are subject to change at Epic Games discretion.
Fortnite Season 7 Leaks – Upcoming Week 2 Epic Challenges
Epic challenges will feature more experience points compared to earlier Fortnite seasons.
Players will earn a reward of 30000 XP on completion of each challenge. There are seven challenges players will need to complete, enabling them to earn a whopping 210000 XP experience points.
- Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake – 0/7
- Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures – 0/500
- Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park – 0/2
- Destroy equipment at satellite stations – 0/15
- Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner – 0/1
- Visit different named locations in a single match – 0/5
- Enter a UFO – 0/1
How to Complete Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Epic Challenges
1. Search chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake
Players will have to search for seven chests at Corny Complex or Lazy lake. Pretty simple task to complete as it sounds.
2. Explosive damage to opponents or opponent structures
Players will have to use rocket launchers or grenades to complete this challenge.
3. Collect spray cans from warehouses in Dirty Docks or garages in Pleasant Park
Completing this challenge in Dirty Docks will be easier than being exposed to open at Pleasant Park running from house to house. You will have to enter the warehouses and interact with spray cans.
4. Destroy equipment at satellite stations
Players can destroy equipment at locations such as Discovery Dish, Weep Woods Dish, Dampy Dish, Defiant Dish, Dinky Dish, Destined Dish, or Dockside Dish. It will be a walkover trashing IO equipment, a much-deserved payback.
5.Search for a graffiti-covered wall at Hydro 16 or near Catty Corner
Players will have to land either on these locations and look for a wall covered in graffiti, easy as it sounds.
6. Visit different named locations in a single match
You will have to visit five different locations during a match to complete this challenge.
7. Enter a UFO
You can achieve this challenge in two ways, either you shoot down a UFO and take control of the vehicle, or command a crashed UFO vehicle at Food Fighter, Steamy Spaceship, or Cargo Craft.
Tottenham Striker Harry Kane Will Appear in Fortnite as part of Euro 2020 Competition
Get Ready to Meet Superman, Loki And Star Trek In Season 7
Fortnite Alien Abduction – How To Get Abducted By Aliens In Fortnite?