If you are looking to unlock Fortnite Toona Fish styles you gotta know all the locations for Fortnite Color Bottles and Character Styles.
The Fortnite Toona Fish is similar to the Kymera skin in the last season. The Toona Fish is highly customizable and can be personalized using color bottles found on the map.
The damage caused due to the cubes crashing down from the sky has transformed the island in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8. While the alien invasion might be over, a new threat has been introduced in the form of monsters through rifts on the island.
The latest season players will not only find color bottles but also Rainbow Ink. The Rainbow Ink will enable you to unlock specific character staples for your Toona Fish. The character styles are based on classic Fortnite skins which include the Red Knight, Love Ranger, and Cuddle Team Leader.
You can get the Toona Fish skin as part of the battle pass, though you don’t require unlocking the skin to start collecting color bottles and rainbow ink.
We bring you the details on how to unlock Toona Fish styles, this includes finding color bottles and character style locations.
There are 21 varieties of colored bottles spread across Fortnite island. You have to collect one of these colors and search specific locations to find three bottles.
Fortnite Color Bottles Locations
- Knight Crimson – Fort Crumpet
- V-Labs Magenta – Misty Meadows
- Cuddly Pink – Steamy Stacks
- Ruby Red – Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Renegade Red – Boney Burbs
- Pumpkin Orange – The Orchard
- Midas Gold – Catty Corner
- Desert Sand – wreckage west of Pleasant Park
- Banana Yellow – Rainbow Rentals
- Leafy Green – Stealthy Stronghold
- Recruit Green – Weeping Woods bridge
- Codename G.R.N. – Corny Crops
- Ghoulish Green – Shanty Town
- Slurp Turquoise – Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Blue – Gorgeous Gorge
- Frozen Blue – Coral Castle
- Crystalline Blue – wreckage south of Dirty Docks
- Brite Purple – Retail Row
- Mesmerizing Violet – wreckage south of Believer Beach
- Robotic Grey – Destroyed Dish
- Stone Grey – Mount F8
How To Unlock Fortnite Character Styles?
In order to unlock character styles, you will have to collect rainbow ink and unlock each character’s corresponding color bottle. Similar to the color bottle you will also have to look for three bottles in set locations. The Rainbow Ink can be found inside any chest on Fortnite island.
Locations for Fortnite Character Style
- Red Knight – Fort Crumpet
- Lexa – Misty Meadows
- Cuddle Team Leader – Steamy Stacks
- Ruby – Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Renegade Red – Boney Burbs
- Punk – The Orchard
- Midas – Catty Corner
- Scorpion – wreckage west of Pleasant Park
- Peely – Rainbow Rentals
- Bushranger – Stealthy Stronghold
- Jonesy – Weeping Woods bridge
- Codename E.L.F. – Corny Crops
- Ghoul Trooper – Shanty Town
- Rippley – Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Diva – Gorgeous Gorge
- Snow Heart – Coral Castle
- Crystal – wreckage south of Dirty Docks
- Brite Bomber – Retail Row
- Mezmer – wreckage south of Believer Beach
- A.I.M. – Destroyed Dish
- Love Ranger – Mount F8
Hope this information will help you in your quest to unlock additional Toona Fish styles in Fortnite.