Rockstar Games developers of Grand Theft Auto launch GTA+ paid subscription for GTA Online. The latest addition is not required to play the game, though it will give you exclusive benefits like never before.
Everything you want to know about GTA+ Paid subscription for GTA Online
The GTA+ paid subscription is priced at $5.99 per month, to be clear this is real money not in-game. Players will get exclusive benefits beyond and pay the premium.
GTA+ Membership Benefits
- Players with GTA+ membership will get a recurring GTA$500,000 monthly direct deposit in their Maze Bank account.
- Get properties in and around Los Santos, this will “unlock gameplay updates you may have missed out on.”
- Special vehicle upgrades, member-only discounts, GTA$ and RP bonuses, and more are available each month. The membership for the first month is open from March 29, 2022, until April 27, 2022.
The first-month member will receive the following for those dates:
- GTA$500,000 in your Maze Bank account
- The Principe Deveste Eight and the Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it, before it’s available to the public. The HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries are also included.
- The Auto Shop in La Mesa introduced gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa for free.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current members will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during the event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gusset Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts in your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series
Additionally, all GTA+ members will have access to unique GTA+ Shark Cards. This gives you bonus cash from the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store. They will also get new and exclusive rewards every month.
According to Rockstar, GTA+ members can also claim and enjoy numerous benefits provided “in addition to our regular GTA Online events, which will continue as normal for all players.”
The best thing about the subscription is you don’t need to be locked in GTA+ for the long term. You can cancel the membership anytime. It starts on March 29. You pay $5.99 to claim the benefits and canceling the plan next month will stop the subscription. You can simply test the subscription for a mere $6 without having to worry about staying with it for a year or more.