Reading Time: 2 minutes
Huawei Assistant becomes the first smartphone assistant to support Esports Live Scores. Users will be able to access this one-stop AI tool to find the latest scores, results, and news of major gaming events, leagues, and tournaments from all over the globe in one place with a single swipe on the phone’s home screen.
The AI-based Huawei Assistant latest service comes through an exclusive partnership with live score app developer SofaScore to integrate its new Esports API into the Assistant.
Reports suggest the esports market is booming across Europe with expected returns to reach around 1.1 billion USD and a global audience of around 495 million viewers in the next three years.
What is SofaScore?
SofaScore offers detailed data and analytics in real-time for sports events, leagues and championships across the world. Football is the most followed sport on the platform. There are more than 20+ sports, 5000+ leagues and tournaments, millions of events and many esports competitions.
It supports 30 languages and is available for download on Google Play Store.
Addition of Esports function will allow Huawei smartphone users to easily access latest information about the the three major leagues namely:
- CS: GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)
- Dota 2 (Defense of the Ancients 2)
- LoL (League of Legends).
How to enable HUAWEI Assistant?
- Touch and hold any blank area or pinch closed on the home screen, touch
- Home screen settings, and enable HUAWEI Assistant. To access HUAWEI
- Assistant, swipe right on the home screen to reach the leftmost screen.
You can also enable HUAWEI Assistant via the latest EMUI update.
How To Use Esport on your Huawei Assistant?
- Users of Huawei Assistant can use Esports, by adding new Moments to the cards and subscribe to a specific card.
- Select Esports games, teams, or topics they are interested in tracking, and the AI Tips function in Huawei Assistant will notify results and real-time alerts for these choices.
- SofaScore will also provide links to live streams of games in the card feature. You can display them on multiple platforms, depending on the league, game, category, or the owner of the tournament. Streams typically feature on major platforms.