Reading Time: 2 minutes
Video has become an important aspect of digital media, it is perhaps the best way to convey your message to the people out there. FlexClip helps you achieve this with its easy to use video maker which allows you to create a professional-looking video quickly.
Whatever may be your requirement a promo video, a real estate video, a tutorial video, a company video or a personal life video FlexClip can get the job done in minutes.
The software allows you to cut a clip from your video quickly and makes the video content dynamic as you can add text and voice recordings to it. FlexClip comes with features that enable you to take full control over the video appearance, background music, and more.
We would like to say there are many other video editing tools out there with much better features. But for those who are looking out for free software to edit their video FlexClip is a good start.
- The easy-to-understand interface allows everyone to create videos in minutes. no video design experience required!
- Offers multiple video formats like MP4, MOV, WEBM, and M4V, etc.
- Offers multiple photo formats like JPG, PNG, SVG, BMP, and GIF, etc
- Powerful tools that allow you to Trim or Split videos.
- You can combine or merge multiple videos and photos into one single video.
- A handpicked collection of text animations enables you to produce a far more appealing video.
- Editing tools to Edit text color, font, size, alignment, etc. quickly.
- Record your own voice.
- Use a logo or watermark on your videos.
- Add favorite background music from your computer to your video.
- Offers a real-time preview of your videos while editing.
- Download videos in full 1080p HD without any quality loss.
Conclusion: In our analysis, we find FlexClip is easy to use the software. It is free to use no need to worry about licenses. The software delivers more than expected though some features might be missing as compared to full-fledged video editing software, this will cost you money. You will need to register to their website www.flexclip.com to download a free copy of the software. Don’t forget to mention your experience using the software in the comment section below.