Google Chrome 101.0.4951.41 latest offering for its web browser. A web browser is a vital software on your computer since you use it a lot while you are online for search, chat, email, shop, and more.
Google Chrome browser is a combination of minimal design with sophisticated technology. This enables the browser to be fast, safe, and easy to use. Save your top sites as Favorite pages to access instantly at lightning speeds. It also enables you to launch your Web apps straight from your desktop via the Desktop shortcuts.
Google Chrome 101.0.4951.41 comprises many useful features such as automatic full-page translation and access to thousands of apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome offers high-level security, speed, and great features when it comes to Internet browsing. The current version we are talking about is an offline installer, please note it does not include the automatic update feature.
Google Chrome 101.0.4951.41 Improvements
The recent update has 30 security fixes as mentioned below. For more information visit the Chrome Security Page.
- [$10000] High CVE-2022-1477: Use after free in Vulkan. Reported by SeongHwan Park (SeHwa) on 2022-04-06
- [$7000] High CVE-2022-1478: Use after free in SwiftShader. Reported by SeongHwan Park (SeHwa) on 2022-02-20
- [$7000] High CVE-2022-1479: Use after free in ANGLE. Reported by Jeonghoon Shin of Theori on 2022-03-10
- [$6000] High CVE-2022-1480: Use after free in Device API. Reported by @uwu7586 on 2022-03-17
- [$5000] High CVE-2022-1481: Use after free in Sharing. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) and Guang Gong of 360 Vulnerability Research Institute on 2022-03-04
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-1482: Inappropriate implementation in WebGL. Reported by Christoph Diehl, Microsoft on 2022-03-10
- [$NA] High CVE-2022-1483: Heap buffer overflow in WebGPU. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2022-04-08
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2022-1484: Heap buffer overflow in Web UI Settings. Reported by Chaoyuan Peng (@ret2happy) on 2022-02-15
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2022-1485: Use after free in File System API. Reported by Anonymous on 2022-02-22
- [$7500] Medium CVE-2022-1486: Type Confusion in V8. Reported by Brendon Tiszka on 2022-04-08
- [$7000] Medium CVE-2022-1487: Use after free in Ozone. Reported by Sri on 2022-03-09
- [$5000] Medium CVE-2022-1488: Inappropriate implementation in Extensions API. Reported by Thomas Beverley from Wavebox.io on 2022-03-04
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-1489: Out of bounds memory access in UI Shelf. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2022-02-25
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-1490: Use after free in Browser Switcher. Reported by raven at KunLun lab on 2022-03-01
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-1491: Use after free in Bookmarks. Reported by raven at KunLun lab on 2022-03-12
- [$2000] Medium CVE-2022-1492: Insufficient data validation in Blink Editing. Reported by Michał Bentkowski of Securitum on 2022-04-11
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-1493: Use after free in Dev Tools. Reported by Zhihua Yao of KunLun Lab on 2021-12-01
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-1494: Insufficient data validation in Trusted Types. Reported by Masato Kinugawa on 2022-02-17
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-1495: Incorrect security UI in Downloads. Reported by Umar Farooq on 2022-02-28
- [$1000] Medium CVE-2022-1496: Use after free in File Manager. Reported by Zhiyi Zhang and Zhunki from Codesafe Team of Legendsec at Qi’anxin Group on 2022-03-15
- [$NA] Medium CVE-2022-1497: Inappropriate implementation in Input. Reported by Abdulrahman Alqabandi, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2021-10-29
- [$500] Low CVE-2022-1498: Inappropriate implementation in HTML Parser. Reported by SeungJu Oh (@real_as3617) on 2022-02-14
- [$NA] Low CVE-2022-1499: Inappropriate implementation in WebAuthentication. Reported by Jun Kokatsu, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2019-09-04
- [$TBD] Low CVE-2022-1500: Insufficient data validation in Dev Tools. Reported by Hoang Nguyen on 2021-06-25
- [$NA] Low CVE-2022-1501: Inappropriate implementation in iframe. Reported by Oriol Brufau on 2022-02-02
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing, and other initiatives
View Google Chrome v101.0.4951.41 Release Notes
Google Chrome Web 32-bit | Google Chrome 64-bit | Freeware (Web Installer)
Google Chrome Offline Installer 64-bit | 82.7 MB
Google Chrome Offline Installer 32-bit | 79.7 MB
Google Chrome MSI Installers for Windows (Automatic Update)
Google Chrome 101.0.4951.41 – Offline Installer
How to Download DuckDuckGo For Mac (Beta) Latest Version
Pixelmator Pro Released with Additional Color Adjustments and EffectsLayer and more