DuckDuckGo is a secure and private search engine, in this article we will guide you to download DuckDuckGo for Mac (Beta) latest version. Unlike Google, DuckDuckGo provides you with an enhanced search experience without tracking your online activity.
DuckDuckGo is fast and lightweight which makes it the weapon of choice and now it working hard to create a privacy-focused desktop web browser.
DuckDuckGo For Mac (Beta) Latest Version
DuckDuckGo already has a privacy-focused web browser in a place called DuckDuckGo Privacy browser. The company also has a full-fledged browser for Android and Mac focusing on privacy.
How to Download DuckDuckGo For Mac (Beta) Latest Version?
DuckDuckGo for Mac gets additional privacy features besides the regular browser-related features that will keep you safe from trackers and unwanted ads. This security feature will automatically encrypt your connection with websites that support the HTTPS protocol. The company claims its latest web browser for Mac is fast and uses less data than Google Chrome.
To get your hands on DuckDuckGo you will need to join the private waitlist. Currently, the web browser for Mac is available in Beta. Once you join the private waitlist you are good to go.
Follow these simple steps mentioned below to download DuckDuckGo for Mac. (Beta)
- Download the DuckDuckGo Privacy browser on your Android or iOS Device.
- Open the app and go through the setup process. Once done, tap on the three dots.
- Tap on the Settings.
- Scroll down to the More From DuckDuckGo section.
- Tap on the DuckDuckGo Desktop App option.
- Screen displays ‘Try DuckDuckGo for Mac!’. Tap on the Join the Private Waitlist button.
- A success message appears. Wait until you receive a notification letting you know that your DuckDuckGo for Mac is ready to download.
You can download DuckDuckGo for Mac only by joining the Private Waitlist. Don’t forget to mention your experience using it in the comments section below.