MEmu is a FREE Android emulator that offers you access to a variety of games for Microsoft Windows PC. You can run it on all Windows devices such as PC, notebooks, 2-in-1 devices, and tablets. MEmu Android Emulator offers the best performance with the greatest compatibility in comparison to the other Android emulators available.
MEmu Android Emulator 8.0.0 Features
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard/joystick to screen touch for a much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by drag and dropOne-click Android system creation/clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
MEmu Android Emulator 8.0.0 Use Case
- Play Android games on a PC
- Chat conveniently using a keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live shows and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
MEmu Android Emulator 8.0.0 Improvements
- The 64-bit emulator is used by default, improving the compatibility and experience of games.
- Support Hyper-V virtualization engine. Seamlessly upgrade from Old 32/64-bit emulators.
- Optimizing the overall performance of games enables games to run more smoothly.
- Game installation is quick which saves time by 50%+.
- The first startup time of the emulator is optimized, which saves time by 40%+.
- Integrate the interface of Android 9, which will be released soon.
Problems address in MEmu Android Emulator 8.0.0
- SDcard cannot be used after the Android soft restart has been fixed.
- No response during the running of some games has been fixed.
- The issue with insufficient resources while running some games has been fixed.
- Blurry screen and splash screen issues in some games have been resolved.