Brave browser now offers Brave Wallet to manage your crypto portfolio. One of the most popular Chromium-based browsers blocks ads and trackers, has a pretty clean UI, and now will help you store and track your crypto portfolio.
The Brave team announced in a recent blog post the addition of Brave Wallet. The crypto wallet will enable users to store, manage, grow and swap their portfolio from a single wallet. With the Brave Wallet built right into the Brave desktop browsers, users can access Web3 decentralized apps (Dapps) without installing browser extensions. The crypto wallet supports all EVM-compatible chains and L2 like Polygon, xDai, Avalanche, and so on.
You can import your wallets from MetaMask or Brave’s legacy Crypto Wallets service and connect to hardware wallets like Trezor & Ledger.Highlights of the Brave Wallet
- View live and historical market graphs (price data powered by CoinGecko)
- Find the best price match against a list of providers with built-in swap functionality
- Send and receive assets
- Buy with fiat via Wyre
- Interact with DApps for any EVM compatible network
- Manage their portfolio — with a non-fungible token (NFT) and multi-chain support
- Easily import their wallet from MetaMask and self-custody wallets, or Brave’s legacy Crypto Wallets extension, or hardware wallets such as Trezor and Ledger (no edger Live required)
- Send and receive NFTs
According to Brave, the wallet is safer than other extension-based wallets. Since it does not require extra background processes it uses less CPU and memory.
You can get the Brave Wallet along with the Brave desktop browser version 1.32. Soon it will also be available on mobile apps as well.
To access the Brave Wallet Tap on the Wallet icon located in the address bar or from the Settings page. Download the latest build from Brave’s website.
Burger King and Robinhood Collaborate for Crypto Giveaway Bonanza of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin
Indian Government May Regulate crypto As A Commodity
TikTok’s First NFT series Live And Kicking for Auction